Corporate Social Responsibility
UKIM recognises that its operations have an impact on both the local community and wider environment and, through consultation with stakeholders, we have developed a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy which reflects our commitment to continuous improvement.
- ISO 14001 accredited. The environmental management standard allows us to control and measure our environmental risks and opportunities. We have implemented a programme of energy saving initiatives and comprehensive recycling schemes.
- Development of innovative technology - 60% of all transactions are completed electronically
- Awarded Investors in People Gold Award.
- A culture based on core values - quality, respect, customer focus, team spirit and innovation
- Programme of continual training and development.
ExamWorks UK Ltd - The Environmental policy 2020Type: pdf Size: 361kb