Corporate Social Responsibility
UKIM recognises that its operations have an impact on both the local community and wider environment and, through consultation with stakeholders, we have developed a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy which reflects our commitment to continuous improvement.
- ISO 14001 certified*. The environmental management standard allows us to control and measure our environmental risks and opportunities. We have and established programme of energy saving initiatives and comprehensive recycling schemes in place.
- Development of innovative technology - the vast majority of all transactions are completed electronically
The Group are in the process of gathering the data in order to undertake our carbon audit, which in turn will highlight what steps we as a Group need to take to achieve our goal of Net Zero by 2030.
- IIP Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- A culture based on core values - quality, respect, customer focus, team spirit and innovation
- A programme of continual learning and development
*The scope of our current certification is limited to the services that operate from our Houghton le Spring and Bolton offices. The Houghton le Spring operations in scope consist of: UKIM (MLR), Pagin8 and UKIM Occupational Health & Wellbeing.